Employers and Brokers
Our Defined Network Delivers Quality and Value to Michigan Consumers of Healthcare
Together Health Network, Michigan’s first clinically integrated network, is powered by three of the state’s leading healthcare systems: Ascension, Trinity Health, and Michigan Medicine. United by technology and comprehensive data systems, we connect consumers to better care while reducing costs.
Deliver more services to your employees and health plan participants while driving down your total cost of care.
- Statewide Access and Geographic Reach
- Convenience: Approximately 75% of Michiganders are within 20 minutes of a Together Health Network provider.
- Wide-ranging: Our statewide network includes more than 8,000 physicians, 40 hospitals, and numerous outpatient centers.
- Comprehensive Value and Care
- Primary care providers: Hundreds of physician practices designated as patient-centered medical homes (PCMH).
- Leaders: Ascension, Trinity Health and Michigan Medicine hospitals are Michigan’s cost and quality market leaders.
- Medicare spending: The Commonwealth Fund reports Together Health Network hospitals provide lower than average cost per Medicare patient.
- Quality: Our hospitals provide high-quality, low-cost care and have been recognized by external review agencies for clinical and patient safety excellence, and outstanding patient experience.
- Accomplished: All Together Health Network hospitals received the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ for high-quality patient care, including five hospitals recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.®
Together Health Network advantages:
- We offer commercial and government products under Together Health Network’s providers and hospitals across the Lower Peninsula.
- Products are designed for small group and larger group customers who offer fully insured coverage, self-funded healthcare, and employer-direct contracting.
- Consumers benefit from a care model that is developed with our partners in local healthcare systems that deliver quality care, identify those patients at the greatest risk for health needs and connect them to care.
- By designing and testing innovative care strategies, Together Health Network offers employers and consumers more options to have better care coordination, better access, and a better experience receiving health services.